Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hello again...

Hi all, you may have noticed, long time, no blog post.
On Monday, I had some long anticipated surgery on a mystery lump on my neck...
It went, apparently, very smoothly and appears to be good news (benign.) Half of my face (esp. around my eye) still looks droopy, but I'm hoping it will make a comeback. Most of yesterday was spent dozing on vicadin (sp?), watching movies & eating ice cream, but I should be gradually gaining momentum... Thanks to all who were sending good thoughts my way-- it worked!

Exciting progress is happening on the 'Game' piece, as we had our first group drawing event on Saturday, and the project started to really take on the communal, collaborative feeling that we have always intended. Photos will be posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts