Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New! in progress; and a Studio Visit









If you're a regular visitor to this space, I thank you for your persistence. It seems that once I fall out of the blogging habit-- well, I'm slow to resume. I have however been painting! (you know, when I can find time in my busy knitting & gardening schedule. SPRING! It is SO happening in Sonoma County right now.)

Here are a bunch of shots taken this morning at my studio down the block. I was invited to participate in a critique with a group of local artists who came to visit the other day-- and as you can see, I set up the space like a very crowded gallery. As much as the feedback from the group, it was helpful to me just to get the work all together like this, and as a result I feel I'm making fast progress on my most recent painting. (click on any image to enlarge it)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Lucas said...

wonderful work....!

8:54 AM  
Blogger LisaBee said...

Thanks, Brian.

I just clicked over to your blog, and let me say, your work looks great, as well.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to thank you for how much you share your process on this blog... the studio shots, the progress, etc. It's inspiring. I enjoy it so much, and I love your work!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you how much I love your work. Everytime I look at your blog it makes me want to go make art. Sad to admit but I haven't painted since December. You are so prolific!!! Great job! So inspiring.
Peace, Love + Cupcakes

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts