Monday, October 08, 2007

Exotic Bird

I posted a work-in-progress shot of this a while back-- and used a photoshop filter to mask its unfinished look. I really liked the look with that filter, though...
Here's the painting now, sans filter.

And here it is clustered with some older paintings-- its surprising to me how well their colors harmonize. Some of these are finally getting finishing touches after a long period of limbo.

All in time for Open Studios-- just 5 days away... oooops-- gotta go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Hambric said...

I just came across your blog for the first time. I absolutely love your work--such vivid colors. I'll be checking back in for new work. Good luck at the Open Studios. Wish I were not across the country. I love attending open studio tours -- the best way to talk to an artist.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts