Thursday, July 31, 2008

a few show announcements...




I have a few pieces out up in exhibitions locally, and I'll be hanging a small show tomorrow... so if you're in the neighborhood, check 'em out!

Two of my most recent "postcard album page" pieces are include in a show called 'On Paper', at the Sebastopol Center for the Arts.

This second piece, (courtesy of Eric Kent Wine Cellars collection-- it will appear on a label sometime next year!) will appear in a show opening tomorrow evening at the Arts Council Gallery, in Santa Rosa (opening in conjunction with the Friday Night Artwalk events).

The Arts Council Show is entitled "The Gallery Show"-- and includes a piece representing the current exhibit in every gallery, museum and arts organization in Sonoma County. Mine is representative of the show 'Garden Song' I'll hang tomorrow at the gallery space of Sally Baker's 'My Daughter the Framer'. More on that one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts