Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SF Fine Art Fair
























On Sunday I visited the SF Fine Art Fair-- I guess it was the first one in 10 years-- apparently I hadn't been paying attention. What a great opportunity to see an overwhelming quantity of art in one place.

I was charged with coming home with documentation for a few poor souls who couldn't join me, so here, in no particular order, and sans attribution as to artist or gallery (overwhelming, people!): a boatload of art.


And if you click on the images, they will enlarge, so as to become truly visible.
It sounds like it was considered a success, so hopefully it won't be so long til we have this chance again.

(And if that's not enough, more photos & commentary can be found over here, where Alan Baumberger does us all a great service by posting photos of shows as they open in S.F.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts