Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paintings at Thumbprint Cellars

(One of the (somewhat older) paintings-- from my 'islamic tile period' recently featured in the Thumbprint show. And perhaps this one has found a permanent home...?)

First of all, let me just say: Facebook ate my blog.
Perhaps you've heard of this thing, this Facebook. Bloggers who I used to visit, they started saying they were spending their internet energy over there, and now I can see how it happens. I have been neglecting this space miserably.

Now: I have paintings, six big ones, hanging up at the new location of the Thumbprint Cellars Tasting Room in Healdsburg.
Not entirely my most recent-- after seeing the space I chose the paintings that I thought would fit best there. (Alas, show now closed)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ann Christine Dennison said...

Beautiful work, love your blog too!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts