Thursday, January 18, 2007

let the painting begin!

Today I bought 20 canvases!

I'm a sucker for a sale, and these were 70% off! That's significant when you're buying 48 x 72" canvases. But you had to buy 20 (any size) to get the price. Which means some of them are 6 x 6". Guess I'm set for the year... or a while anyways. They were out of 48 x 48", my new, favored size.

In other news:
I'm going to be taking an online Photoshop Class. I know a bit of this, and a bit of that, but it seems like I keep coming up against things I can't do, with my current level of knowledge. Design-y things. I'm excited about it! And of course, I'll keep YOU apprised of my progress.

About that office re-design. You know how sometimes things have to get worse on their way to being better? We're now at much worse-- the office has exploded into the kitchen. Anyone who truly is interested in the ups and downs, the soul-searching, decision-making progress that is my office plan, should meet me over at Today in the Garden, where such thoughts wwill be confined in the future.

3 Comments:

Blogger LisaBee said...

I should have taken your order before I left! What sizes do you like?
Aside from the two huge ones, they're mostly moderately sized-- 20 x 20", and on down...

10:29 PM  
Blogger claire b cotts said...

hey lees,

where do you get them?

1:17 AM  
Blogger LisaBee said...

Claire,
I get them at Blick (corner of University & Sixth, Berkeley). The sale is probably still on, though selection in the large sizes is (was) limited--maybe they've gotten more...

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts