Monday, January 29, 2007

more on 'big red'

Though it was a hugely social weekend with family etc-- I managed to get in a few hours of painting yesterday on ol' red.
...and by this afternoon I need to decide on a couple paintings to enter in the Sebastopol Art Center's juried show 'Multiple Choice'-- works done in 2 or more media. So many to choose from...
(update: all three of my entries were accepted to the show, juried by Marian Parmenter of the SF MOMA Artists' Gallery. installation shots to come)

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...

i am in love with this pieces and the colors! oh my.

10:30 PM  
Blogger LisaBee said...

Thanks Kelly Rae! I feel sometimes overwhelmed by the extent of the color of it-- sometimes not. Glad you like it!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts